OHS Compliance Solutions provides high-quality WHS Manuals, Environmental Manuals, Quality Manuals, Safety Work Method Statements, and accessible Work Health and Safety solutions to Australian companies.
In reality, we are proud to have been selected as finalists in the Lockyer Valley Regional Council Company awards for 2019.
Our top priority is to deliver a high-quality product and full customer satisfaction. We’re going to do whatever we can to meet your needs.
If you need to specialise in something, our trained staff will definitely work with you to make a customized choice.
Why do you want OHS Compliance Solutions?
We deliver a wide variety of high-quality goods or services at competitive prices.
- Impressive after-sales assistance
- Certified as well as professional workers
- Satisfaction Assured—If you’re not happy, we’re sure to fix it.
01. EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE
With a fast turn-around, we are successful in getting your safety records sorted.
Composed of skilled and trained WHS employees, your records are professional.
We offer rates as well as service levels to match all budgets, large or small.
Our experienced experts have put together a series of manuals as well as bundles to accommodate all spending plans.
If you need a manual for a single operator, a small business with a few workers, or a more detailed setup, we can support you.
In addition, we provide consulting services as needed and are constantly satisfied to have a conversation with you!
MANUALS | WHS MANUALS
- Clear, easy-to-use safety manuals.
- Fast to change Word style manuals with an implementation summary to browse “what next”
- Email, as well as Phone support, will be offered.
Australian businesses must comply with the laws on Health and Safety at work. Under Australian WHS/OHS law, companies are legally obliged to:
- Give a healthy work area
- Assess and enforce appropriate steps to monitor and manage risks and ensure risk-free use and handling of materials and substances
- Maintain and ensure safe equipment and materials
- Analyze the layout of the workplace and have safe work processes
- Provide an acceptable working environment and services
- Have an insurance policy and employers’ insurance compensation for the workers.
Adhering to WHS specifications will deter litigation and fines, and help you keep your workers safe.
A Safety Manual is a series of related policies and processes that are used to take care of and ensure compliance with people and equipment. A good safety management system will keep you and your workers safe and secure, improve the perception of customers, and can help you win tenders. It should fit the requirements of your service and provide the essential data you need.